KoolSpan SolutionKoolSpan offers TrustBridge, enabling workers to place secure calls between the office and mobile devices. Using the same technology, mobile workers can remotely check their office voice mail and join conference calls without fear of interception.
KoolSpan offers the complete mobile data security solution and solves these problems via its patented technology, the core of which is the TrustChip “security engine.” TrustChip is a microSD-based hardware token that is tamper-resistant and delivers KoolSpan’s key management, encryption, and authentication system. This self-contained security computer provides a device-independent hardware anchor for applications that harness its power. Insulated from the operating system and the connected mobile devices, critical security is always safeguarded.
TrustBridge enables you to securely:
- Call smartphones from office
- Call office from smartphones
- Join conference calls from smartphones
- Access PBX based features such as voicemail or conferencing
- Route domestic and international calls to PSTN through the PBX
- Call out to any phone on the public switched telephone network